Friday, January 25, 2008

The Art of Living Creatively




Ever since I can remember I loved to draw and paint even as a child. I can't remember a time I was not creating. I have worked in various mediums and continued to explore new approaches and techniques. My career began as a graphic artist for various companies. Later I began to exhibit in art galleries which led to displaying my work in art festivals 15 years ago. The desire for my own creative expression lead me to pursue art shows.

Now as a busy mom of three children, my work has gone back to a more whimsical approach. My children have definitely been a great influence on my style. I hope you're inspired to go out to explore art festivals, galleries and other wonderful creative outlets in your area. Also bring that wonderful unique charm to your home. Don't be afraid to add a splash of color!

I will be showing you my art, as well as that of other artists that I admire, in my blog. I hope you enjoy!

No comments: