Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bridal Ornament


Here is a bridal ornament that I have also created the past few weeks. The embellishments add a nice finishing touch to the piece. I was inspired to create this because I have an ornament made of fabrice that someone gave us an ornament as a gift for our wedding, so I decided to create one in polymer clay. I will be interested to see the response of people from the local gallery that is carrying them. Hopefully they will become an additional part of my line along with my paintings.

The winner of my blog giveaway is post #1 Mary. Congratulations!
I hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

jamfiescreations1 said...

This is so beautiful Mechelle, you always do great work.

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great ornament! It'd be perfect to attach to a wedding gift too! Beautiful!

Congrats Mary on the win!

Mary said...

yay!!! thank you! my email is under my profile info. but here it is. :)

maryefreeman@hotmail.com

love this ornament, it's perfect for a bridal ornament...and love the your trademark love birdies!