Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let's Paint!

I shared with a few of you my goals for this year. I am going to try starting a mobile painting party business. This concept is becoming more and more popular with a physical studio that has public or private parties. My idea is to take my studio to people's homes, businesses, clubhouses, or schools.







I have been working on several samples to have for the host to pick for the party. Here are just a few examples I will compile for my portfolio.






As the instructor I will give art instruction step by step to the group on how to create their very own masterpiece. Here is a a brochure I designed to give to potential customers.




18 comments:

Kelly Bermudez said...

Great Work!

Jennifer Hine said...

That's a great idea, Mechelle!

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Unique idea! Would love to hear how it is received. Many blessings to you as you go forward with it!

Luella Newkirk said...

That looks like a lot of fun! As a recipient of instruction anyway (I'm sure it is a lot of work for you getting it started.) It will be interesting to hear about your experiences in this new venture.

MYSAVIOR said...

Clever idea! You go for it♥

♥♥♥
Sue

Mary said...

Great idea Mechelle, keep us posted on how it goes...I am wondering about the amount of supplies you will need to tote, I know when I do a workshop it's a lot to pack up.

Wishing you much success!

xxoo

Unknown said...

What a great idea! It looks like you are off to a great start. Let us know how it goes.

Julia Badgley said...

Good idea, mechelle!

krafterskorner said...

Cool idea!

bananaorangeapple said...

Sounds like a great idea, I would love to go to a painting party.

Sheila said...

Michelle,
Looking good! I like the two samples-one an outdoor scene, and then a still life. I'm rooting for this to take off!

Becky K. said...

That sounds like so much fun. I wish you many, many clients!

Zuda Gay Pease said...

This is such a cool idea! I hope it does well for you!

Niki Jackson said...

What a great idea Mechelle! Blessings Niki x

Donna (Twinmountainpottery) said...

Go for it girl! This sounds like a great idea that should be lots of fun. Keep us updated on how it goes!

Annie Lightbulb said...

This sounds such a cool idea, You'll be awesome with it. You have so much expertise with this and are so open and great with people.

Unknown said...

Great idea - Art can be so therapeutic -- maybe even nursing homes might welcome a art party!

sammysgrammy said...

very enteerprising idea Mechelle.