Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Few New Pieces

 
 
 
With Mother's Day just around the corner. I had a painting that I did a few years ago. I decided to revamp it, by adding some type to the image. Then I started thinking of the laundry list, hehe  of things moms do for their family.  Here is what I cam up with.
 



This is a new art block, I have not listed in my shop yet, but will have it available by tomorrow. In a humorous way I wanted to depict his wisdom.

I am busy at work to finish off some other products. I look forward to sharing with you next time.

6 comments:

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

Both so cute!! LOVE the owl! You are so creative!

Annabelle said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mary said...

These are so cute!

bananaorangeapple said...

That owl sure does look wise.

Kelly Bermudez said...

So sweet! What a great idea Mechelle!

sammysgrammy said...

The little chick and her mama are so cute - I think it's a perfect Mother's Day gift......