Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Whimsical Art



When I first started out on Etsy I had no idea what I was really doing. I just posted random pieces of my art that I normally sell at art festivals. After renewing many times I gave up trying to sell online. I started to sell my clocks which had my artwork on the faces of the clocks.


 
 
After many years I did a commission, but still nothing happened. Last year to my surprise, I sold an original painting online.
 
 

my online sale
 
 
 
I decided to add some more small to medium pieces of art to my Etsy store. Keep looking for more works of art to be added in the near future. If you want to check out more of my work here is a link to my store.

3 comments:

sammysgrammy said...

Did any of us have any idea what etsy was all about when we jumped on? I know I didn't either. My shop had everything in it but the kitchen sink. It's still not totally "cohesive" but this is the best I can do. Your shop looks VERY cohesive, Mechelle. Quite attractive. I also like it without a banner. It has a pure, uncluttered look. I do not like those large banners at all. They are so "in your face" to me. Enough rambling

Duni said...

I love the vibrant colors of your art work! I know selling art online can be challenging. I tried it myself, but figured I have a better chance at selling my art as postcards :)

Tim James said...

Reviews of love spell caster that can help you bring back your ex no matter why He or she left you. I am from Liverpool-England. it would be helpful if you contact dr Aziba.I got my wife back, Special Thanks to dr Aziba for bringing back my ex wife, she left me because she caught me cheating. But with the help of dr Aziba love spell I was able to have my wife back. she called me 11 hours after the spell has being done. I am glad I used your spell, contact dr Aziba for help now if you are having troubles in your marriage/relationship. Here’s his contact, WhatsApp him: +2348100368288 ,Email him at: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com