Saturday, July 19, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls


I finally started to paint my daughter's room with a mural. I'm actually only going to do a spot mural due to the fact of limited time due to the fact I am a mom of three active children. I started with an inexpensive Liquitex acrylic paint for the base boards. The entire baseboard has grass sprouting forth, to give it an outdoor feel. I have also drawn butterflies in various places on the wall. I will show you my progress from time to time until completion.

2 comments:

AbbaDabba Bags said...

What a fun blog! Good for you for doing that mural. I have always wanted to do one on my son's wall (the Fenway scoreboard to be exact) but just haven't found the time... yet.

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love THIS! I've been seeking fun, funky ideas for painting my boring flat 1950's wood doors - and this is wonderful inspiration!

Thank you!