Monday, September 22, 2008

Suwanee Day Festival


I exhibited in my first fall show this past weekend. Suwanee Day Festival was packed with people. My husband who makes circuit board clocks shared a booth with me. The crowds were pretty steady the whole day. I just sold only small items and my husband sold several clocks. The tear down took way too long, it was actually a nightmare. Our kids were able to help us some when they weren't skateboarding all over.

I was supposed to take a pictures of my booth, but forgot because of all the craziness. This is an older photo of my booth. My booth was much more filled compared to this picture.

To top it off the festival ended with lots of music and fireworks for a great ending. We saw the spectacular fireworks at home from our window.

No comments: