Saturday, January 31, 2009

La Ti Da!





I have been passing by this store for months saying I need to go check out this papier store called La Ti Da. I usually am on the run and not enough time to stop by because I have to be somewhere or get something. Finally I made it there today and was so impressed with all the store had to offer. They have a wide array of stationery, napkins, bridal gifts, baby gifts, teacher gifts and a full floral shop as well. There are some many great gift ideas and accent pieces for your home. I will definitely be coming back to La Ti Da!

5 comments:

Charsbeads4u said...

How sweet of you to feature that store! =) It looks so cute! =)
Bless your heart!
Peace
><>
Char

Jennifer DeDonato said...

Oh my...I can understand why you would want to go into that store! Cuteness! I could spend hours looking at everything.

Jen

Valerie said...

Looks lovely - I too could spend lots of time in a store like this!

snippetgirl said...

Hello there!
Just had to tell you that i love your art! IT's wonderful! I lived in Atlanta for over 10 years and moved to KY six months ago...i miss it (but not the traffic!). I look forward to checking in and seeing what you are creating.
Many purrs and woofs,
Carrie the SnipPet Girl

Giovanna said...

I love your work!!! It's so cute!