Monday, October 12, 2009

A Trip to the Farmers Market







Just one more week for a local farmers market to be opened for the fall season. I try to make it at least once a month to see what produce or other yummy baked good, sauce or dip I can find. The market is held at our local city park in beautiful Suwanee. I will miss my early morning treks on Saturday mornings, but I so look forward to what next year will bring, new vendors, and new produce I have sometimes never even heard of. Good healthy eating everyone!

6 comments:

Renee said...

I love the farmer's market!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

I also love the farmers market. Look at all the wonderful colors and goodness!

MYSAVIOR said...

How beautiful! Just having a basket of these gorgeous colors in your kitchen would cheer you up.

♥♥♥

MissBliss said...

Yum! We just made a stop and I love how fresh it is... stuff you can't find at the everyday grocery store!

Dionne said...

Gorgeous! Fresh produce not only tastes good, but looks so pretty. What a lovely day out!

Christie Cottage said...

I'll take bellpeppers, egg plant, and green beans. LOL :-)

I love the Farmers Markets.

Have a wonderful day.

I am following you now.

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com