Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Matilda's Cottage


I had the pleasure of finally getting to visit Matilda's Enchanted Cottage nestled just outside the city of Alpharetta. This charming gallery is a favorite of many locals in the suburb just north of the Atlanta area. Mary Jane is one of the owners, and has been featured on HGTV's Dream Home 2005 and Atlanta Home Magazine. The gallery is filled with folk, and delightfully whimsical art.

I like how the owners think outside the box as far as marketing to the community. They have music every Friday and Saturday night in their back lawn. This is definitely a must see if you are in the Atlanta area.

5 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

I think I was in that shop a few months ago while I was on a trip.

I will have to remember to ask my sister.

Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I'm glad you were able to make a visit! =)

Mechelle said...

Really Christie you were in my area!

Lindsay said...

Looks nice! LOVE the cow in the second pic!!!

Mary said...

I love Matilda's. Have been there several times, and will be again!!