Friday, November 12, 2010

Tis the Season!


Hard to believe that the season is soon upon us. I so enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday with getting together with family and friends to enjoy a meal and give thanks to God for all He has done over the year. Still at the back of all of our minds the Christmas rush is right around the corner after we give thanks. So go and enjoy the turkey and all the trimmings, then put on your track shoes and begin the holiday rush. I know we don't have to rush, but ultimately we do!

5 comments:

Dionne said...

I love Thanksgiving, but I must admit, I get really excited about Christmas decorating and celebrating!

Love these tags!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do rush! Very cute Christmas tags!

jamfiescreations1 said...

These are really cute Mechelle.

sUz said...

LOVE those tags meCheLLE! thanks for visiting my blog :) xOx, sUz :)

Jenni Price said...

Your Christmas tags are certainly going to be enjoyed by anyone who gets them! Also I just awarded you a stylish blogger award that you can pick up at my blog:

Blessings!
Jenni
http://jennipriceillustration.blogspot.com/