Friday, May 13, 2011


Just a week ago my mom was in the hospital due to having emergency surgery she had the week before. After things settled down and she was improving, I stopped by a local Whole Foods and saw this awesome magazine Where Women Create. I normally don't buy many magazines, but I had voted for this very cover on Facebook not to long ago. It is so inspiring to see the creative spaces of so many talented women. So, if you need a little creative nudge I highly suggest you splurge a little on this lovely magazine.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

sammysgrammy said...

got a subscription for Christmas from one of my kids. absolutely devour it from cover to cover - wish i could go to that convention advertized there.

highly recomment it.

MYSAVIOR said...

I want it! Great looking magazine!

♥♥♥
Sue