Thursday, May 19, 2011

Whimsical Landscape Painting Workshop


After taking a couple of online courses, I decided to take the challenge to develop my very own ecourse. This has been an idea that I have been floating in my head for a few years. I quickly learned that it is not as easy as it looks. After my second attempt the class is almost ready to launch! I am very honored to be one of the instructors at Creative Workshops which is hosted by Gail Schmidt. The class will become available June 13th.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes well Mechelle! God bless your endeavor!

MYSAVIOR said...

Mechelle - I pray that this will be a great success for you. It surely has the makings.

♥♥♥
Sue

Mechelle said...

Thanks guys for your encouraging words!!

Mary said...

Oh cool, you have such a wonderful unique style Mechelle. This will be a great class I am sure!!

Congrats..