Friday, October 24, 2014




Welcome to our "Celebrate Fall" linky party!

The fall season is such a gorgeous time of the year. I love all the natural beauty that the season has to offer, along with the beautifully decorations that people create.

Several years ago, I started creating my own polymer clay ornaments to decorate my home. The following year I started giving them as gifts and offering the decor in my Etsy shop.




I hang my decorations on my fireplace mantel.





The rich colors bring such warmth and cheer.




This pumpkin would make a great hostess gift.




I wanted to show you a pumpkin I painted several years ago. This design was inspired by a drawing I have in my sketchbook.






I also wanted to share with you my porch decoration from last year. The pumpkins were painted to look like candy corn. I think this was my favorite creation so far!


Please come take a look at some of my other friends' blogs!





2 comments:

Lizzi said...

Fall is my favorite season, and I am hoping I'll get around to decorating before it's over. Love these beautiful colors and adorable ornaments!

2justByou said...

I love these clay ornaments. It makes me want to try and make some. I haven't made any for a REALLY long time. =0)