Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mini Cooper



During a recent visit to the grocery store my kids and I parked near this adorable Mini Cooper. We were laughing at the 3-D lashes above the headlights. The car reminds me of those old Hearbie the love bug movies I used to enjoy, when I was a kid.  In fact, in one of the movies he had a girlfriend from Monte Carlo named Gisselle. I'm sure if Herbie was real, this gal would be his better half. Then again, maybe she would prefer the Kit car.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Kim said...

hehehe! I love the eyelashes . .definitely gives the car some personality ;) I also remember the Herbie movies :)

sammysgrammy said...

I'd love to drive around town in that

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I have a friend who has a red one and I am so coveting it! I know, not supposed to but I just think they are so cute!

Luella Newkirk said...

Love it Love it Love it! Adorable. Those eyelashes are the topping on the cake!

Aloquin said...

LOL, I used to love Herbie. Although, were I a car, I would totally go for KIT. Just saying.