Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Products

 
I have been playing around with some designs to add to my shop. These designs were actually made  just before the holiday season. I thought now would make the perfect time to add them since spring is finally upon us.
 
 
 

For many years I have sold two dimensional magnets, but I decided to try my hand with some fun three dimensional designs. Magnets are really good sellers when I exhibit at local arts festivals.
 
 
 
 



I don't know why I keep thinking of designs about the home, but I am just drawn to this theme. I'm sure it is because I am a stay at home mom. I thought a plaque would make a good product to carry in my Etsy shop and to carry at some local galleries that sell my work as well.

When I have been running around with various activities with my kids; it sure is nice to come home and relax. Well, sort of with three kids.

God bless!

12 comments:

bananaorangeapple said...

I love the Bright funky colours you use!

Duni said...

These are so cheerful, Mechelle! The little house is adorable :)

Anonymous said...

I love the bright colors for the flowers!

Lucinde | Lucilight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucinde | Lucilight said...

Great spring magnets!

Unknown said...

I love the flowers! You do an awesome job!

sammysgrammy said...

I love your new flowers. And houses hold a special lure for me too. I don't know what is is about them. I love the little lopsided ones best.

AnnMarie aka Vintage Junkie aka NaNa said...

I love these! Very creative and I love the colors!

Unknown said...

You're right... these flower magnets are perfect for spring! The colors are so great. They just pop!

Memories for Life said...

The magnets are perfect for Spring! And I love the Home Sweet Home hanging :)

Ink Five said...

Great colors!

Vanessa said...

Your posts inspire me to create again, love it!